Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2007-04-28

This is a better way to do it

I think this is a better way to share art and expression than my previous idea. But, I had to go through the peer pressure of opening an account with that other website. I had to deal with the frustrations of mass-spam and advertisements because it made me more patient. And I had to change from a "network" because we are all connected, yes, but we are also individuals.

I already feel more at ease... This is a better way to do it.

I took the idea from Wayne for a blog about traveling. Eze also writes a lot and makes me smile with every post. So, I figure, it's my responsibility to do it too.

1 comment:

plusminusand.com said...

nice job buddy. i def think a blog is much more appropriate for you as well...

now shut up and write. write dammit write!