Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2008-03-14

Two in a row!

This short shout-out and the following posting.

Shouts to my boys D. Dash and M. Berner. Hard-working bastards! April is just around the corner boys,... earn those salaries and then take nine months off why don't you?! Just playin. I've been listening to quite a bit of rap (with my new workout routine) and Nate Dogg's, "Nobody does it better," and Nikitina's "Killa Whale" reminded me of both of you (and that you're working hard this season.) Here comes the obnoxious part: the harder you work, the more money I make. The exact specifics of huge debts of dollars that you find makes the Yen rise (until the government steps in soon) and my salary is bigger as a result. Granted, I have yet to actually change money at this rate, but if I had, then I would have come up!

Lakers, Bruins.... basketball life is great. And number 2 is always better than number on because there is no stress, especially if you have the same record... but at the end, you play number one and have to beat them! がんばって 下さい!

No comments: