Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2009-06-02

too busy

I havent had time to write a blog... I keep wanting to and there is just one more thing to do or try. I havent stopped in about 3 weeks... or wait, is that months? I am losing track. Since my last post, the 18th of May, I have participated in a soccer tournament (#4!) in Awajishima, eaten yet another Kobe steak and had a fabulous experience with the guys doing both. I will get some pictures and specifics in another post. The following (last) weekend, I participated in a nice beach party, despite the cold cloudy weather. After leaving my house at 9am, I beached and then made it back to the station (20 min late) so we cuold drive back to Amakusa- where I went kayaking a month and a half ago. This time the mission was different. We were there to plant rice... so Sunday, we woke up and planted that stuff. More pictures and specifics in another post. If I didn't write this now, then I would keep postponing doing anything. More later, but this for now.

No comments: