Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-04-02

busy = best

at least for me... (very little or) no sleep, as I anticipated. A finished project. a 70-page non-profit organization... and a sweet-looking business plan. An amazingly rewarding teaching experience. Great camaraderie with my partners in crime. A cancelled event that may in fact may be a blessing in disguise. I will sleep very well tonight after watching some basketball. I have time to just fuck off and consider my own needs and that feeling is liberating. Crazy weather... lots of rain, an inch of snow yesterday and more rain to come. I can take a 2-hr class online, get my taxes done hopefully write an article for an environmental ed journal and tie up loose ends as the spring comes flooding in... and I can get into the "moment" once again! And a step closer to freedom.

No comments: