Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-12-07

Grey skies and clear horizons

It has been tough toward the end of the quarter. Work piles up and has a looming and approaching due date. Crises occur. Parties are planned. Other obligations interject. Yoga loses its everyday practice. Brushing teeth turns into a luxury. Time is short.

And then... BOOM! After lots of coffee, tea and chocolate, minimal sleep but maximum hours toiling in front of a computer screen... it's over. Another school term complete. And a break. I'll do some work during my vacation, but it is personal and enjoyable especially because it'll be on my time and my interests. What the hell, I may even be able to celebrate my birthday!

Snowboarding, birding, reading, writing, Jake in town, birthdays, sleeping, eating, cooking, plotting, planning and dreaming. Should be a full 25 days!

No comments: