Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2009-01-18

Chanukah and Birthday- December

I already wrote about December, but I want to post some pix of it all.... here is a recap:

So, I made a lot of latkes this year! And it was my first time doing it. And I learned how to make apple sauce from scratch... so it made for a lot of good eating in the middle of December. And I already wrote about my birthday, but I am adding a picture from the dinner at Naoko-sensei's house.

A note about the Latkes: This is one of my favorite pictures ever. There are two pans going for the latkes because we had a lot of people. West and East combine their forces to make the food. Notice chopsticks in the foreground and dueling spatulas in the background... both proved effective in flipping and frying the latkes to perfection!

We celebrated and it was rather delicious (がばおいしかったね!).
This is the famous picture... amazing.

Happy Bday!

1 comment:

愛子 said...

totally.
that photo is so super cute!