Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2012-07-31

Kilimanjaro #9 of many!

to KARANGA camp...
We left Baranco and conquered the wall and earned some nice views... it wasn't a lot of hiking that day and we ended up at Karanga. That was an awesome place and I really bonded with that place. It remains one of my favorite places on Kili.

 Gideon and Jake after the wall.
 One of the last plants I saw for three days
 Despues de escalar!
 Ever upwards and onwards
 Karanga
 I liked this camp and felt inspired to do Yoga. Yes, that small building is the loo... with a view! I led some (late) sun salutations for Nick and Brian as others laughed and egged us on (and took our pictures!) I felt rather wonderful after some stretching. This was a great place!

The sun beginning to set and shadows are cast on Kili

No comments: