Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2010-06-27

Cutlure shock is hard

I just wrote something that I accidentally erased. It is probably for the better. I am having a hard time adjusting to America. It's because, in part, I can't take any of it too seriously. Per usual, I just laugh at all of the silliness... that is, before I get caught up and all emotional about it! May the "I don't get it" phase continue. Here are some pictures of being back in North America.

Two weeks old, Chick Hearn statue in front of Staples Center (LA)... during the Suns/Lakers series.
Sunset from Grandma and Saba's back yard. I forgot how much the sun can move... in February it is significantly more to the left (south).

My awesome brother Jake (left) who left me stay at his place on my move up to Washington. He even let me have his bed for the night... what a guy!


On the 1, south of Big Sur, just north of San Simeon. I love the smell of the sage on the hill... and listening to the waves crash into the rocks below... and those enormous kelp forests that are totally visible from above!
Next posts will have pictures of Crater Lake, OR and from my balcony in Bellingham, WA.

1 comment:

愛子 said...

your hair is SO long!!!!!!!!!!
great shots!!!
i love the picture you took from your Grandma's house!!!!