Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2008-04-17

Doldrums

the place where there is no wind in the sails... it described a line of latitude, I believe- good ole "history" knowledge escapes me.

Grey skies suck away my life and I swear I woke up with a smile today, but where did it go? why did it leave so quickly.

Spoiled... SPOILED Southern California boy who feels like shit after 3 weeks without the sun.

And now the rainy season has begun. I yearn for those blue skies... I hope to see you soon. Maybe... soon.

2 comments:

colinjapan said...

if you think it's rainy season, you're going to be severely disappointed when rainy season hits. it hasn't even STARTED to begin :)

Traveling Wayne said...

when the coulds cover over, make use of a day to train with music in ear and distant views in mind...walk, train, dream or breath clear skies and until they appear overhead, put them in closed eyes