Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2008-04-13

words of wisdom, not FROM me

you have no idea what these words have meant/done to me in the past week:

"Enlightenment is a Demolition process."

"If it wasn't hard to keep practicing these life lessons - it would not be called life - it would death - because you would not be aware of life around you!"

"Don't aim for perfect just aim for awareness.."

I share lots of thoughts on this blog, but the ones recently have been really hard. One might call them "deep" or "intense" or "upsetting" or "incredible" or some other adjective. But they have been hard. To share them would be outrageous. I have tried over the Skype. Even hearing the words come out of my mouth are silly. It's just not possible to relate what is happening. Nothing is even happening... and if that is any indicator then perhaps you have an insight. If I am totally un-understandablisticable then I was effective in my communication.

"Sweet Nothing. Ain't got nuthin at all."

Whoa.

No comments: