Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2008-11-19

what snows around, comes around....

I laughed at my friend Vinnie, though he doesn't know it, when I read on his blog that it will snow in northern Japan, where he lives. I thought... ha, sucker. This was yesterday.

It snowed on me on the way to work this morning. Serves me right. Not flakes, but certainly solid water-based items (read: ice or hail) got me wet on the trip. Serves me right. Sorry I laughed at you Vin!

Yeah, it has gotten cold... welcome winter! A little early this year, ne?

1 comment:

Vinnie Burns said...

yeah man, I hear the people living in the mountain area of fukushima-ken (ie. where alts is) are getting buckets of snow already. and this is just the beginning!

btw. one of these days we should talk about what were doing after jet. I remember you talking about doing the IRPS program at UCSD. Somehow if we both get into this, or both get into another program (heard there are decent ones at U.Hawaii and SDSU), then maybe we could bunk up together and save money? just a random idea that floated through my head just now.