Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2008-12-03

a plea for assistance!

I would appreciate any and all opinions in regards to the following two topics (A and B)....


(A) Which is more important, and to what extent, in regards to relationships with other people:
"Honesty or Politeness?"


(B) Next scenario:
1) you have made an agreement with someone
2) you come to find out that this agreement is not in your favor.
3) you opt out of your agreement with said person

Is this wrong, and to what extent?
AND...

did you see the pictures of my garden from the previous post?

Soon I will publish the blog that I have been meaning to post about my three-day trip to Kyoto.

1 comment:

Vinnie Burns said...

(A) Honestly laced with politeness

(B) It's your life, dude. Live it however you wish to. Plus, I didn't add this when we last talked--I'm sure this guy will eventually forget all about this. I actually pulled the same thing on one of my good friends here not too long ago (was gonna go to korea for a long weekend, but ended up backing out last minute) and we still talk. So. You know, while plans change, people can change/forgive/forget as well. Those that don't aren't worth trying to appease anyways.

Yup. I'll go back to writing blogs on my own site now, heh. Btw, the kyoto pics were sweet, and the snow-running story even better. Keep living it up down there, man.