Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2007-06-05

Help

I arrive at 7:40am on Sunday June 17th... in Los Angeles, CA!

Can you pick me up and take me to Irvine? Or can you let me chill out for a bit at your pad?

I promise to be jet-lagged, maybe grumpy and quite possible hairy (associatedly, smelly). I also promise to buy you Mexican food in return for your kindness---- i am dying for it!

Advertising on my own blog--- now that is weak!

Help?

Soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Strzzle.

If you need a ride, I got you. Travel safe.

-Dash

Drew McCrary said...

Dave,

What's your time frame look like in the OC. You can definitely crash at my pad for a few days. Let me know (I can also pick your ass up at the airport if necessary).

Drew

Unknown said...

Love you dude! Call me when you get in.