Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2007-10-03

wasn't gonna keep it up, but i am

not for the sake of a chore, but to get this out of my system.

my body hurts. i am tired. I am wide awake and experiencing this. its not easy and its not easy to talk about, but I have to admit it. My stomach aches, reminds me of my hospital time in Chile... similar pains... i have been eating enough, maybe too much after two all-you-can-eats last week. I haven't felt the same since... maybe bad meat? I dunno. Legs muscles ache. my quad never recovered from before the soccer tourney, which of course, reinjured it. Wanna play with the kids and I limp and gimp around like a fool... irritating... but i guess rest is in order... its hard being a realist. Going to bed early and hoping to find the answers tomorrow... or rather, let them appear... hopefully i am aware enough to see the solutions!

Random entry... yeah, sweet.

2 comments:

colinjapan said...

get some rest, my friend!

bodies need to recoup once in a while :)

Robyn said...

perhaps this was the night where you said "i am going to bed at 10 pm" and then i saw you online at 1230 .... hehe :) i went to bed before 12 last night! (1159 counts!)