Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2008-05-19

and yet, another week off...

from blogging, that is.

you know. its funny to publish stories, thoughts and pictures. It makes me look at myself and say, "jeeez fella. You are not that important!" It's my mundane life and the weekend trips that I am able to take when i have the money and energy to do so. It's my bigger breaks and lazy afternoons with lots of sunlight and not real motivation to do much after work besides watch the wind in the trees outside my window. It's all so blah. and yet, I keep thinking about it, writing about it and recording it. In my mind, on paper, with pictures. And when my ashes are floating along in the wind one day, there will be a funny record that is only accessible through advanced technological means. Hopefully, by then, people won't have forgotten how to read. But, I don't count on it. If i am a successful assistant language teacher, then maybe one previous Japanese student of mine can dig up the dirt and get the real story behind his ALT.

Yes- a random flow today... stemming from a sick day (in the making for a week, now) and lots of phlegm too. You didn't need to know that? Don't kid yourself, you are excited to "be in touch" aren't you? You pay for what you get. Other cliche here and random blah-ness.... i should not post this. But I may do it anyway.

Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: