Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2009-06-04

Gym membership revoked

At 8:15pm tonight, I asked the front desk folks if it were ok if I could swim despite having a tattoo. They said no, but it might be ok if I were able to cover it up (in hindsight, a rashguard would do the trick). So, they would have to speak to the manager about it and then next time we could work it out. I went back to the locker room to change. Upon leaving at 8:26pm, I was informed that the manager had been consulted and that my membership was being revoked. One of the rules of the gym is that members cannot have a tattoo. I got my money back for two months, despite having attended for nearly an entire month. I insisted upon paying but I was politely rewarded back my payment.

1 comment:

愛子 said...

OH NO (>_<)!!
what about your arms?? what are you going to do now???????