Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2007-09-24

A lot to write...

.. but fortunately not enough time to get it down:



Here is an outline for you in the days to come:

- Yom Kippur in Kobe
- Myojo Jr. High Sports Day Festival
- Another work Party
- day of sleeping that turned into an adventure

But this is a thought that came across my mind last night... There is a spider living in my bathroom. He is rather large, but we have made an agreement that he will live behind the toilet and will not bother me. I will use the toilet and not bother him. Problem is that he is making a mess, leaving all of his meals behind... and I will have to start cleaning up after him... I guess what this comes down to is my having to let him use the toilet after all! And you thought I was going to kill him? I didn't kill the random grasshopper that made his way to my throne... he is alive too... I had to encourage him to get out of the bowl so that I could flush though... and he is happier outside next to the basil plant, probably drying off.... eeewwwww, too many details!

And my basil plant, I thought something was fishy when it grew, but there were no new leaves... I figured it had been pollinated or fertilized or whatever (i know next to nothing about gardening except that i like it). So, there were a couple of nice leaves for me to choose from last night to add to my pesto... and it was lovely except there was an interesting aftertaste of mint! Because my plant was cross-bred with the mint that grows wild on the ground floor! So I have a "mintal" or a "basint" growing on my balcony. Wonderful and new!

La la la random... more to come... but work meetings call! Enjoy the day!

Soon,

No comments: