Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2008-01-16

So proud of my friends

I am so happy that each person I have met throughout my life is alive. Each is such a unique thing and the true definition of a human "being". Some fall into the habits of humans doing, but they also have brilliant moments of humans being.

This occurs to them when thinking about "life," drama-related "real" issues and other truly trivial thin(g/k)s evaporate and leave them in a state of free-being. Floating and "detached" but well-aware... and there.

Wow I lost myself in that. Haha. That's funny to re-read. I'll leave it so I can laugh later.

There you are... you know who you are. I am talking to you. You know you. And despite the urge to stay put, you go with the "feeling" of freedom and peace. You go with your innate passion and understandings. You go explore. you go... and you are leaving soon!

I had to blog this because I am listening to Xavier Rudd's album entitled, Food in the Belly. In his song, "Messages," is the message and energy that I want to share with you.

"... look to your soul for these things that you know... you know, some people just won't understand, they just won't understand these things...

"So hold nice and close, won't you, get to your soul so that when it's cold you won't feel so alone, cause the roles that you take, may just crack and break with the changes you will confront...

"With each gift that you share you may heal and repair; with each choice you make you may help someone's day; but, I know you are strong, may your journey be long and now I wish you the best of luck!

"I know you are strong, may your journey be long and now I wish you the best, of luck!"

No comments: