Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2007-11-29

para reconocer el presente

Goodbye facebook, tootles blog, ciao time/energy-consuming technological “advances”…. Hello life. How have you been? It’s been far too long, really. It’s funny you know. I got caught up in the drama and you have been there laughing alongside me the whole time. I thought I heard a distinct chuckle, but I couldn't quite recognize it. But you stood by me, laughing, waiting for the time when I would wake up again. It’s funny because I don’t remember falling asleep, but I guess I dozed off sometime in between Chile and the United States. Or, somewhere in Japan? I can’t quite gauge the time frame, but it was a nice nap. And I have woken up and it’s great to rubbing my eyes off in the hopes of finding full awareness soon.

The moment, how I have missed you too. You are always there and you are always gone. But you last for an eternity, it seems so awkward that I have gone so long recently without noticing you. Without acknowledging you. Without accepting you… for the timeless clock that you are. But, I am beginning to see you. Not hold on to you. Not remember you in a previous form. But to accept you for your presentation in each measurement of time. Your forms are gorgeous, why didn’t I see this before? Yeah, holding on to the past… and thinking about your change in the future… I completely forgot/was sleeping/unaware to the present. Amazing. Amazing = you and amazing to be coming to consciousness to recognize you too.

Wow, these leaves were really pretty! And boy, does Eric Clapton really jam!

Are you off your rocker? Am I? Are we even rocking?

No comments: