Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2007-11-04

the will to live

an album and song by Ben Harper... true. but also a subliminal reason why we all haven't jumped in front of moving buses. Maybe its just that we don't have a friend who's good enough to push us, but I think there's more

Why am I here? What am I doing? Not right now, but in general? Why am I doing this? Why do I love/hate this? Regardless of the topic, these 'simple' questions prevail. And despite the 'answers,' or the lack thereof, we all have the motivation to keep going...

And that is what I call the title of this post.
(thanx W$)

1 comment:

vinbiezel said...

existence and experience are too beautiful to just throw in front of a moving train. other than that... yeah I cant think of much else, heh.