Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2007-07-24

July 27th, Los Angeles, Party with Strich

I will blog about this soon, but I am leaving for Japan... and for a year... and out of LAX on Saturday morning.

I have a program orientation on Friday till 9pm near LAX, and then I plan to go out. Yeah, me, out on the town after years of not doing it...

so come take a load off, shoot some pool, take a drink, you know, 10ish? I'll be late, as always, but there are apparently no lines... at least no major waits to get in, so come hang out and love life.

At the suggestion of the beautiful Lauren Boitano (sort of like Vanna White, but different), I hope to be chillin with pool tables, shuffleboard and a more mellow time (until the booze kicks in of course) at McCabe's... at 2455 Santa Monica Blvd, in West LA/Santa Monica... west-side!

10ish till the cows come home... or until I board a flight at 8:45 the next morning... but you can and should keep partying of course.

I'll post this on my blog too and the facebook thing... and bring folks... and no, McCabe's has no idea we are coming and I havent arranged for drinks to be comped either... it just sounded like a nice place to enjoy a Friday night...

see you there or in a year!

Dave "Struple" "Q-ball" "Strich" "Dave" "Strizzle" "LaDave" Strich

No comments: