Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2007-07-29

Leaving Los Angeles- second post today, check below!

Sheryl Crow's song was almost perfect for this post, title-wise... but I had to change it up. For the record, she is still an amazing musician and simply gorgeous. If only I could find a way to tell her!

I decided to post twice today in order to orgranize my thoughts and pictures...
I wrote the follwing this morning:

"I feel ill-prepared for this experience, so I am trying to make myself feel better by justifying my bitter attitude. It's how I deal with being nervous, anxious, etc. But I am fired up to get through this orientation, and I shouldnt shut off to my fellow co-workers despite getting irritated by their travel naivety. Maybe it's my jealousy too because some of them speak Japanese very well already... no worries, they are them and I am me and I am in TOKYO right now. Gotta go explore and meet more people (albiet painful sometimes) and see this world!"

Enjoy another round of pictures, from LA baby...



(Shayna and I in Santa Monica)

(Groupies [Barry and Chris and I] playing with the band's equipment)


(Boitano and I going to the Prom)


(Dzuy and Julie)


(Yeah, I AM sitting with Drew McCrary... he is a bashful guy... for a hand model)


(We'd be planning the wedding if I were in SoCal...[Me and Reut])



(Ali and Austin drove down from San Francisco just to make sure I was leaving the country!)



(It was a great night friends... see you soon!)

I'll share with you the same plea that I told some friends at the going away in LA the other night: "Keep bringing the same peace to the world that you have brought to me throughout our time of friendship."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know about you but I'm still planning the wedding lol.