Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2007-07-29

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello



This title was inspired by Ben-Jamin' Schechteezy for slamming The Beatles into my ears a couple of weeks ago, and indirectly from Ali Mostafavi who started it all.



As I was getting nostalgic about leaving and i posted that John Denver serenade, I remember that I hadnt left yet. All of the following pictures reflect that I love California and all of my amazing family members and the best friends that the world has to offer... that's right- you (And this will continue in the FORMER/NEXT [depends on the formatting] post too- farewell party pix...)

I am in Tokyo right now, got here yesterday. Met up with Dan Smith(ers), a fraternity brother who has been here for a year and a half. Good things he speaks Japanese, cause I am lost. But managed to navigate through downtown Tokyo to meet him, without many problems... so I expect to face other problems later since i have been so fortunate through now.





(Dan and I at dinner last night!)




(Wayne and Brian at La Jolla Shores)



(Grandparents and me overlooking La Jolla Shores)




(from L to R: Charlie the dog, Jake the brother- yes that IS a 6-pack!)



(Mom and Me- I will call this one, "Twins")

(Hillary and I at her new HOUSE in San Diego!)


I have some more pictures coming in the next post (or maybe they will show up above this one, i dunno)


from the Keio Plaza Hotel in Tokyo, Japan...


"Ja-Mata" (Soon)

No comments: