Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2009-07-22

O

I blacked out two years ago... and I finally came to after a long dream of amazing-ness (seemingly lasting for one year) and then a nightmare (seemingly lasting for a year also). So many cliche JETs have said the same thing I am about to write. I will definitely laugh at myself and allow Wendy and whoever else chooses, to call me on my own pride and ego... because I said I would never say it and mean it. I even made fun of a friend of mine who has this phrase on his blog... I'll never know if Allison meant it when she cut it out and put it on my door before she left last year.

After everything that I dreamed happened over the past two years, I awake in an office, with only one week left in my current "life."

I don't know what these words actually mean, but they seem to encapsulate my feelings right now:

Everything has come full circle.

2 comments:

愛子 said...

ummmm... you told me today at lunch that it was WAVY!!!!!

phototoro said...

that was so fucking funny. i remember doing that.