Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2009-07-09

Stronger

Kanye is the man.

"Whatever doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger."

Bye bye Myojo... It was a great last day, week... two years. A great community of hard-working, caring teachers and energetic, good-spirited kids. And they were all so nice to me. It was hard to say goodbye. But uplifting at the same time.

I have some pictures of the last days... but no energy to post them now.

And I still have to (yes, Wayne, "have to") post some fotos from my Oze overnight trek two weeks ago. I think I am going to fill an absence in my heart with conveyor belt sushi- that will hopefully fill my stomach.

New link... to the Fukuoka JET website. It is what I am a part of... so take a gander why dontchya?

1 comment:

phototoro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.