Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2009-07-24

Related to me by a friend

I happened upon a friend on a train and we shared a couple of laughs. Then, he informed me of his urgent need to use the toilet, which he had forgone in efforts to catch the very train we were on. I suggested he go to the 6th floor (why not?) of a department store adjacent to the train station where we would be exiting. The following is the text message that I received 8 minutes after we parted ways at the station.

"I get to Solaria......there is no 6th floor. i go to the bathroom on the 3rd. full. go to the 4th... empty! its a squatter. fuck! go to the 5th. empty! western style! a fist pump is done. sit. instant bomb! yes.... no tp... ahh fuck! frantically search. find a backup roll lodged up the dispenser. finally! longest 5 min of my life."

I assume it took 3 minutes to write this... and thus, 5 + 3 = 8 minutes.

And now that it's saved onto my blog, I can erase this funny message from my phone!

1 comment:

toshi said...

haha nice one

one time when i was at a junior high school, i took a dump in the teacher's bathroom and when i looked to the toilet paper dispenser, i found that there was no toilet paper or spares. thinking about my task ahead of me - shuffling over to the next stall to grab the toilet paper - i imagined myself being caught with my pants down between the two stalls. luckily, that did not happen.

the next day, i went back to the bathroom but luckily i was careful and checked first. it just happened that there was NO toilet paper in either stall. disaster averted