Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2008-07-07

I opened this...

... so that i could write something simple. Instead, I have lost track of what was going to be written.

The sunset tonight was lovely. I joined the ladies for a stroll around the rice fields to see the red/orange/yellow end of the day reflect off of the glimmering rice-growing mirrors below. A lovely evening indeed... after a fine dinner with a fine Kiwi chap. And despite intense heat and humidity, I actually enjoy the Japanese (Kyushu) summer. Playing soccer at 1pm with a group of fifth graders made for a wet, sticky afternoon... next time, no black shirt!

Props go out to the former Jessica Feldman who I believe is now a Hertz. And some sure love to my main man from UT Dallas, Mr. (soon to be Dr.) Matt Feldman (no relation, but a good coincidence!) who is engaged too. It's amazing indeed.

Soon enough:

"Made up my mind to make a new start, Going to California with an achin' in my heart..."
-LZ-

No comments: