Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2008-07-28

Official

Stamp it official. I have been out of the US for one year. One year ago I was super hungover (still drunk?) leaving Barry's apartment in Santa Monica for my last meal. It was a buttered sesame bagel alongside a matzo ball soup at the Bagel Nosh on Wilshire and 14th. I remember boarding that plane droozy from my "nap" in the boarding area and then it was nuts because I woke up (came to?) in Tokyo. I guess that was when the dream began, but I have had a hard time believing it. A year-long dream. Like an all-night trip...

Someone informed me that this was no dream. That I would not wake up and be suddenly in Los Angeles. Well, we'll see about that. I don't believe it, because in this dream world I can go back in time. I'll prove it. I leave Tokyo at 4pm and arrive in Los Angeles the same day at 10:30am. Dream that.

Wow, I am dying to get to California.

No comments: