Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2012-06-15

May 15: Western Washington~ Eastern Washington

I headed out the next day from Bellingham towards Montana and stayed the night in Entiat. I met Bob and Casey almost two years prior, at Washington Pass. it turns out the Bob and I both lived in Futsukaichi, Fukuoka... just 50 years removed! He encouraged me to come out and stay with them... so I did!
SKYKOMISH: A Great Northern Town, where the BNSF railroad yard is, and a funny inside joke with C10!
 Steven's Pass still had a ton of snow in mid May.
 Snow piled up on the side of the road.
 Nose deep into this Ponderosa Pine! Smelled like vanilla, butterscotch, and a hint of molasses
 A view of the Entiat River from Casey and Bob's back deck
 The wonderful couple!
View of the front yard
A video from the back deck

No comments: