Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2012-06-19

May 16~22: Montana Part 1 (sans Yellowstone)

Getting right into it. I drove 2700 miles, including a big 300 mile day in Yellowstone, in a week to hang out in Big Sky Country with my cousin and a good friend. Don't go to Montana... there is nowhere to live. Plus I want a place, myself!
Forest Fires starting early this season... right off the side of I-90.
From outside of Helena... pretty mountains and forests.
With Cousin Jake. Think we look alike?
With Alan on a hike outside of Bozeman.
Alan and Bella... so cute.
She used to be a puppy!
Raw Montana... so gorgeous.
Don't know the name, but a really cool flower.
Alan leads us home.
Bella and Jack rest after a long day's hike!

No comments: