Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2012-06-15

June 13: Shout out to Ben Schechter

It's true that there are many influential people in my life. Anyone who is a friend of mine makes an impact on how I go about living. And here is some love for a man who started off as a fraternity brother in my world at UCLA. We have had quite a past and seeing him the other day (see below) was just delightful.
Grand Canyon (Mar 2007): When he had just graduated and I was living in and out of my car/parents' house/South America (in between trips 2 & 3... pre-Japan actually). We blacked out on the way to Death Valley and took a wrong turn at Barstow finding ourselves in Arizona!
At Ton Sai, in southern Thailand (May 2009): After our diving excursions... four in two days I think. I'm not sure which day of the two weeks this was (latter half), but good Thai eats for sure!
Huntington Beach, CA (June 2012): Two guys getting older. Ben after three years in Yerushalayim and Dave with a tan that he hasn't had in well over five years! Great to see you, friend! Good luck in Brooklyn.

No comments: