Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-10-13

oops, missed one

i missed blogging yesterday. i erased it on my planner and was in the process of doing it... but that involves signing onto email which must have played a part in my forgetting.

A bird just flew into the window in front of me as I was typing.

Dehydrator arrived yesterday. The rest of the kayak stuff should arrive shortly. My toys are in and now it's time to use them!

With Erin and Maya: Yoga yesterday and in 15 minutes I leave for Yoga class today. It's so nice to stretch in the morning... reawakening the soul and putting the body in position to be successful in its endeavors of transportation, action, sitting... whatever comes its way, it should be ready.

Here is my thought for the day: Watch the crows play from a window-side computer seat... they are truly inspiring. That, and go outside to breathe the same air that they do. What's it like to be a Corvid? (that is a term worth looking up!)

No comments: