Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-10-19

worthless wednesday

I woke up well-rested and ready to go. it was 5:47am. I chose not to get up... until 8am.

That set the day in a way that made me feel like I was running late. A sense of urgency that never amounted to much. I came home in a rush to save my laundry from the rain that only started to fall as I write this at 10:30pm. Then I figured to get some reading done... and took a small nap instead. So, I am still in a bind to read it all.

I guess life could be worse. I have food in my belly, and a roof over my head. And blankets to keep me warm. If I don't read everything that I am assigned or that I would like, is it really that bad? No. No, it is not.

I just want to keep pressing on. One day at a time. And read as much as I can!

No comments: