Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-10-14

sunny and nice sunset

it was a pretty sunset. calm pink, orange, yellow sandwich on the horizon. afternoon tea and discussion with Codi was wonderful. urban naturalizing- corvids, a raptor (sharp-shinned hawk or maybe the Merlin--- now I am not sure what I saw last week!), gulls, looking at coloring leaves. Japanese and big leaf maples are quickly changing. ahh... not a lot to report. Lots of reading... lots of reading! More reading to do, boy I'll tell ya.

I hope to buy a lot of stuff tomorrow that I can dry in the new dehydrator. And most of the kayak gear is in! So, hopefully, I'll be able to take the boat out on Sunday! Lots of reading to do because I have to get ahead an entire week. Next Saturday I'm heading to the Southwest for the annual Harker trip. Excited to see the crew and to spend time in the desert!

It'll be nice to sleep early and rock it tomorrow! Here's to the end of a long week.

No comments: