Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-11-29

blast- another two days

Oy, I have been under the weather. so, no blogging. Moreover, Elaine was visiting from Vancouver and I spent most of my time on the couch reading and writing a paper for class and away from the internet. Thus, no blog. Oy. I even said out loud that I wouldn't forget to do it last night. But I certainly did!

Getting through this sickness, caused certainly by lack of sleep before Thanksgiving, in relatively short time. And back to the grind. Another paper done, another presentation to create, more paper to write and more presentations to deliver. I can see the end and it looks awesome. I can see the tremendous workload for next quarter looming in the distance, waiting for January to unleash a torrent of busy-ness onto me... but even that is kind of exciting!

Jake gets here in just over two weeks and we will have a good time up here together. It will be cold, but there may be snow to ride, birds to see, Vancouver to visit and other things to eat, see and do in Bellingham for 10 days. Looking forward to that, for sure!

No comments: