Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-11-09

sleep early

Long day yesterday, kinda loopy at the end of it all and trying to converse with Wayne about winter plans... fail on my part. No energy left.

Spoke with Gordo today about good work that he is doing, that I am doing, that we are all (capable of) doing.

Yoga this morning with Maya was lovely. Some school work... not nearly enough! and some paperwork which is done forever I hope. And a killer workout... I was in the gym for much longer than I anticipated, but shredded the bike and got in an extra set of push-ups too--- that was rad. Jacuzzi where I ran into Teresa and chatted for a minute. Then home to food that was ready to go. Gotta read before going to class tomorrow, but I think going to bed is the better option and then waking up early (and probably naturally) to get the work done. Listen to the body...

No comments: