Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-11-13

long up and a lull and then an up

I totally felt the energy flow and ebb today. Woke up and got a lot done (probably ill-timed) with a certification I am trying to earn with the Institute. One more requirement left and then I have to compile all of the work I've done. I have the blueprint, but have to go through and save all of the files to a CD... as soon as I am done with an article (that I need to write and get published!)

Then on to a great smelling soup. Potato-leek... with garlic and then in with celery and cabbage. I am gonna blend it in the morning and it should be ample thick! I hope it tastes good... it certainly smells that way.

Lulled in the afternoon. Nick came over for a cup of tea and then went on his way. I tried to do schoolwork but closed my eyes. And then I woke up to try again, so I read for another 4 minutes... then off to sleep. After a 24 minute cat nap, I knew I had to get up. Went to the gym.. first time out of my apartment was at 4:05pm... but I got on that bike and pushed it and did some exercises and stretching and then felt awesome after a shower. Remembered to turn off the water while soaping up! That was awesome too.

On my way to the bus stop when Clint and Alexandra stopped their car and offered to drive me. Instead of going home I had them drop me at the co-op because I needed ground chicken. Got to the bus stop and realized that there were no more buses for the night. So I called them up, joined them for dinner at Boundary Bay and watched the Pats beat the Jets handily. That made Clint just giddy.

I prepped some veggies for tomorrow and am ready to rock. Still way behind on my reading, but that is OK. I am in a good place, even though I can't readily smile. Well-being is high, even though the positive emotion aspect of that is a bit lower than last week. Relationships, Achievements and the other two aspects are good.

Ready for 7am Yoga with Maya and a swim sometime tomorrow before class too... lots of reading and studying to do. Set to go!

No comments: