Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-11-22

too busy to blog...

ahh, I was so busy, I forgot to write this 10 minutes ago to get it in for November 21st!

Oy missed two days in a row... yesterday I didn't even remember to do it. Today I have been utterly swamped trying to type myriad papers, resumes, letters, emails, etc. and today has already turned into tomorrow... which is actually today. A little bit of sleep and more writing all day tomorrow.. and some reading... and some packing and then a 3:15am departure on Wed morning for a super early flight... to get me to orange county. Maybe it will be warmer at my parents' house.

And the huge gusts blow loudly late into this evening... in the form of flatulence AND stormy northern latitude winds

No comments: