Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-11-07

blocked

meant to write earlier when I was feeling energetic. didn't happen. got to cooking. too much time on my feet today in the kitchen. new chicken soup recipe. too much effort. i need a bigger pot! that would have halved the time! Still not done. do it in the morning.

tomorrow i have to teach a lesson on a chapter in a book. the moral of the chapter: you can prepare and study (myriad lists provided) leadership but it doesn't matter when the push comes to shove. What is there to teach? how can I do it with some activities? power point is BORING and I refuse to use it for my presentation. even though it is for adults, I KNOW they need some action and innovation in their lives right now... I certainly do. But I am not sure how to make it work! And I am sitting on my arse trying to figure it out... errgh.

today was a remarkable day though. Lots of positive accomplishments and lucky timings too. And still trying not to use the heat.

Mental block. Oy.

No comments: