Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-11-10

good thursday

Went to be super early last night and thought I met get up at 5:15... not quite what happened, in fact I was still tired at 6:30 when I actually got up.

Did my reading, which is still enjoyable and then yoga (I love!) and class. Elizabeth came back here with me and we had a simple lunch and an afternoon on Bellingham Bay- just shooting the shit. Then I joined my colleagues from Ad theory at a middle school where I learned from the principal about what life is like as the head administrator at a unique school. I don't know if that kind of work is for me... it was good to see what it can be like!

Not much to report besides an overall sense of happiness and good feelingness. That is something important to recognize because I have downer days too. It's valuable to recognize that life is peaches and cream... so when it is more mushrooms and shellfish I can remember the sweet times too.

No comments: