Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-11-15

excellence

Today was superb. Though I didn't get out of bed early like I could have and felt that I was running late, I managed to indeed cook the Spanish omelet that I had prepared for. Thus, I didn't waste food. I got to Yoga early which was a grounding experience (and lately has been). Class was nice and then just got it done today. Reading, resume, assignments and then got a SWIM in! That was awesome.

I forgot how wonderful it is to glide in the water. I was definitely out of breath really fast, but my form is improving slowly in just two sessions! I can see and feel the differences. I have to work on stamina, but it is a fun activity. Yet another way to utilize the gym, keep myself active and break up the lulls in studying, reading and class. Another great, although late, evening class also.

Today was excellent.

No comments: