Olympics at sunset in September

Olympics at sunset in September
Wedding Reception on Camano Island

2011-11-16

did everything but what I needed to read~!

Exactly that. I am bubbling with positude currently. I am not "happy" and my emotions are more down than up, but I am flourishing and excelling in my attitude and actions. Lots of checking in with people today. I met with the majority of my colleagues and spread the good vibes around. We all need it and some of us have it, so it is a good time to share the wealth. At least for me. Lots of tea tonight with different parties and good discussions. But no reading for class, like I wanted to do.

Per usual Yoga was an amazing start to the day, class and morning work went on just fine and the gym was a tough but rewarding. More pull ups than usual and lots of sweat pouring from the bike regiment. Yoga in the AM tomorrow too and getting up for it is good reason to get some rest now!

I am finally becoming American Dave again. It's weird to recognize the changes in my actions, thoughts, feelings and mannerisms. It almost feels natural to "be myself" after so much time from it. Some very crucial elements still resonate with "other" cultures in my head, but I laughed on the walk home at my Americanized self. It is not good or bad, better or worse... but blending in and now I have the freedom to explore that self, sustain its commonalities compared with other contexts and flourish in my energy passions and knowledge. Makes sense to me.

No comments: